Lucar Investments is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data.
This policy describes how we collect and use the personal information you provide to us when you use our services, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In this policy “we, us or our” means the Lucar Investments entity (as defined below). The relevant Lucar Investments entities are:
• Lucar Investments Ltd a company incorporated in England and Wales having a registered office at 96 Crescent RD, Manchester, England, BL32JR (Company number 11934292 )
References to “you” means the individual whose personal information we collect, use and process, whether this information is collected on our website www.lucarinvestments.com in person, by telephone or otherwise.
We are a “controller” as we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office for this purpose.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information from which you can be identified when using our services; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this policy.
It is important that you read this policy, together with any other privacy notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you, so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information.
Data protection principles
We will comply with data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
• Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
• Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
• Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
• Accurate and kept up to date.
• Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
• Kept securely.
The kind of information we hold about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
There are “special categories” of more sensitive personal data which require a higher level of protection. We do not currently process special category personal data but will update you should this position change.
We may collect, store, and use the following categories of personal information about you:
• Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses, including social media handles and messaging service identifiers.
• Job title and place of work.
• Demographic information such as your postcode.
• Information about your use of our information and communications systems, including information about how you use our website (for example, the searches you undertake, your preferences and the properties and pages you look at).
• Information you provide to us in any correspondence with us.
• Bank account details.
• Identity verification documentation (including certified photographic ID (passports and driving licences), bank statements and utility bills).
• Date of birth.
• Financial data – this includes bank account and payment card details, for accounting purposes, payment approvals and refunds/reimbursements. Card details are destroyed after the payment is taken.
How is your personal information collected?
We typically collect personal information about our service users through:
• Directly over the telephone and in face to face meetings.
• Email correspondence.
• Property portals we use – including, Zoopla, Rightmove and Google.
We may collect additional personal information about you in the course of your relationship with us.
How we will use information about you
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
• Where we need to perform the contract we have entered into with you.
• Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us on +44(0)1204
455598 or by emailing- firstname.lastname@example.org